This policy determines how we will use your personal information.
The Information We Collect
We collect your contact details i.e. name, address, email, and sign. We also collect information about your visit and use of our website, login details, and account information.
Your Personal Information
We use your personal data for a number of purposes. These include:
- Using data to give you a better experience
- Sending invoices, statements and collecting payment
- Sending products or services to you
- Any kind of communication between us
- Responding to esquires and complaints
- Sending email notifications that you requested for
- Protecting the website from fraud
We share your personal data with third parties for direct marketing. We share this data with third parties providing certain services such as shipping and deliveries, research analysis, managing our data and brand promotion etc.
We use session and persistent cookies.
Session cookies are used to keep a record of your navigation and items in your basket. They are deleted when you close your browser. Persistent cookies give you a better browsing experience. They are deleted after the expiry date.
How We Secure Your Personal Data
We keep all your data on well-protected servers. Transactions are always encrypted using SSL technology. We advise you to keep your password and other details confidential.
Although we make all possible efforts to secure your data against any kind of misuse we do not guarantee the security of data sent through the internet all the time.
You have the right to access, correct, or delete your personal data at anytime. You also have the right to stop us from processing your personal information. In such a case, you will have to send us an email to request to withdraw your consent to our use of your personal information.
We share your data with third parties for marketing purposes with your expressed consent. You may withdraw your consent to stop us from using your data for marketing purposes.
You can send us an email if you want to unsubscribe from our website.
For any kind of information regarding our use of your data or to ask a question, please contact us by email to email@example.com .
License to Use Our Website
We or our licensors own the intellectual property rights on the website and material on the website.
You are not allowed to republish, sell, rent, sub-license, reproduce, duplicate, copy, edit or modify, show in public or redistribute material from our website
You must not use our website:
- in a that may cause damage to our website
- in a way that is illegal or fraudulent
- to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, Trojan horse, rootkit, or other malicious computer software.
- for data collection without our written permission.
By review, we mean anything that you submit to us to publish on our website or social media.
We have the right to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your reviews in any existing or future media.
Your reviews must not be obscene or indecent, blasphemous, offensive, deceptive, threatening, abusive, harassing, menacing, hateful, discriminatory, inflammatory or in breach of any court order, racial or religious hatred or discrimination legislation, or official secrets legislation.
We can remove or edit your reviews.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature for the information and services on the website which is provided free of charge.
If you breach these terms, we may:
- Send you formal warnings
- Block computers using your IP address from accessing the website
- Bring court proceedings against you for breach of contract or otherwise
- Suspend and/or delete your account with the website.
If any relevant authority declares a part of these terms as unlawful, the remaining terms and conditions will remain completely effective.
- Note that all the above terms are governed by the Laws of the State of Pakistan.